1. I am an only child. I think it’s because when you get it right the first time, you don’t have to do it again.
2. My real name is not Casey Case.
3. I have been stabbed twice and had to go to the emergency room – once by a guy on drugs who didn’t even know where he was (but apparently felt like slashing me with a razor blade would help him get his bearings) and once by myself with my own pocket knife. You know how people say you should cut away from your hand when using a knife? Seriously. Those people know what they are talking about.
4. I used to be super overweight. Kids in elementary school called me “Fatty McButterpants.” I weigh just a little more now than I did in 6th grade.
5. I like rap music. I don’t care what you think about it, ‘cause that’s how I roll.
6. I’ve been in five car accidents (hey, only four of them were my fault!), and I had a tree fall on my truck once during a storm.
7. I am completely incapable of shuffling cards. I’ve even tried practicing at home. No luck. How do people do that?
8. I have terrible balance and could fall at any given moment.
9. The only 3 famous people I have ever been compared to were Tom Green, Joey Fatone, and Wolverine (I know he is fictional, but still, you would be surprised how many times I have heard that.).
10. I’m not very good at games that require skill or luck.
11. I have been attacked by bobcats, snakes, skunks, bulls, dogs, scorpions, poisonous spiders, and one particularly angry goat.
12. I had a pet chicken growing up that would hang out on my shoulder while I was outside. I was kind of like the white trash version of a pirate, without the eye patch.
13. I once had to go through several weeks of physical therapy after picking up a wicker chair.
14. One time I fell flat on my face in front of 500 people while getting up to speak at a church.
15. I’ve had 15 different jobs.
16. I watch wrestling religiously every Monday. Don’t try to tell me it’s not real! (I still believe in Santa, too.)
17. As you can tell by the personal revelations on this list, I clearly have very little sense of shame.
18. I have had facial hair for 8 years straight. I once got offered a job, but they told me I would have to shave, so I turned it down.
19. I sleepwalk and sometimes wake up in different rooms with no memory of going there. I have also been known to have entire phone conversations in my sleep with absolutely no recollection the next day.
20. My arms are uncharacteristically long for my body. I have a hard time finding shirts that have long enough sleeves. If you see me walking around with my sleeves rolled up, now you know why.
21. I probably sleep as much in my chair as I do in my bed.
22. I am not a big fan of the number 22.
23. Crazy and homeless people always seem to seek me out. Not too long ago a homeless man ran into a convenience store, gave a me a hug, and then ran away. It was a run-by hugging.
24. I can’t keep fish alive, so for about a year and a half, I had an aquarium with no fish that I called my pet water.
25. Clearly, after reading the mishaps on this list, I am thankful to still be alive.